How We Are Keeping Pandora's Box Dungeon NY Safe and Healthy
March 5, 2020
Considering growing concerns about the spread of COVID-19, we are committed to taking steps to keep our Pandora’s Box NY healthy and safe. We are paying close attention to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization for updates about the virus. In the meantime, we want you to know the increased measure we’re taking here to make you feel comfortable to explore your fantasy.
What we are doing:
- Significantly increasing deep cleans at Pandora’s Box Dungeon NY before and after all sessions.
- Adding more cleaning and sanitizing materials to high-traffic areas of Pandora’s Box NY
- Disinfecting all surfaces regularly with hospital-grade antibacterial solutions.
- Talking to our team about best hygiene practices.
What we are asking of you:
- Give us a call if you are not feeling well to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled in the past 14 days to Mainland China, South Korea, Iran or Northern Italy, we ask that you delay your visit until you have self-quarantined for the suggested two weeks.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes, if possible.
The CDC is not currently recommending that people in the US make drastic changes to their daily routines. Please keep in mind that we will always prioritize your well-being while in session, but we are still running business as usual. We value your loyalty, and we thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe.
Hope to see you soon and please call us at 212-242-4577 if you have any other questions or concerns.
Pro Vid Video, Inc.
Pandora’s Box Dungeon NY